2nd Community Conversation on Homelessness | December in the Pearl
We had such a strong turnout this summer for our first Community Conversation on Homelessness that we’re doing it again! This time in the Pearl District in downtown Portland. Join us. RSVP to Lisa Frack.
- Who: Anyone interested in understanding and solving homelessness in our community.
- Where: CENTRL Office Pearl - 1355 NW Everett Street, Portland, OR 97209
- When: Tuesday, December 3rd from 5:30 to 7:30 PM (program begins at 6:00 PM, settle in and grab food from 5:30-6:00).
- Food/Drink: Light snacks and beverages available – or BYO if you prefer!
- Questions? Contact Lisa Frack, Human Solutions: 503.548.0282 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For CENTRL Office, contact Madeline at email@example.com