In his annual Portland land use report, Peter Frye will cover the following topics:
- Implemented and proposed changes to the City's Comprehensive Plan.
- Proposed Residential Infill Project (RIP) zoning and impacts on single family unit neighborhoods.
- Opportunity Zones - What are they and where are they located in Portland.
- Has Inclusionary Zoning benefited or hindered the start of "affordable" housing units now that the residential market seems to have plateaued?
- Projects and land use matters Peter is currently involved with that may be of interest to East Portland residents and businesses. March 13 - Oregon State Chamber of Commerce update on Legislative action.
This meeting will be at 7:30a in the Columbia and Willamette Rooms in the Pavilion Building, 10000 SE Main (not at our typical location).
March 13 - Oregon State Chamber of Commerce update on Legislative action