EPCC has made an agreement with Chamber member Pamplin Media Group to produce a printed AND online East Portland Chamber of Commerce Business and Community Magazine at NO COST to the Chamber. Our magazine will be filled with information about East Portland including dining, shopping, entertainment, parks & gardens, health & wellness, a business directory and more. You have first dibs at advertising in our magazine which is sure to help brand the East Portland Chamber, increase the visibility of member businesses and the Chamber, as well as increase membership. Our first annual issue is scheduled to be published in February 2016.
- FREE highlighted listing for all members - options are available to upgrade your listing, or to add your listing to multiple categories
- Chamber members receive a 10% discount off publishedrates attached
- 10,000 initial printed distribution
- 5,000-7,000 magazines will be inserted into the Portland Tribune
- Link to online copy of magazine available on the Portland Tribune website, the chamber website and your website
- In the online version of the magazine, advertisers will receive direct links to their website
- Opportunity to start branding East Portland as "Open for Business."
- Photo Contest - submit a photo that best represents East Portland and you could be on our cover! More details to follow.
- Advertising open to all businesses
Yvonne Lerch with Pamplin Media Group (and a member of the Chamber) will be contacting you about advertising your business. I have attached a rate sheet
for you to review prior to her call. If you have any questions, please contact Shelley